Technological Innovations Group (TIG), has enlisted the help of TV personality and tech enthusiast, Jason Bradbury, to showcase its cutting-edge tech solutions to customers unable to visit its Experience Spaces due to the pandemic.
During a day of filming in TIG’s UK Experience Space based in central London – before the new lockdown measures were put in place, and with all Covid-safety regulations and social distancing strictly adhered to – Bradbury looked at the AV and UC solutions available for the corporate, education, hospitality and residential sectors.
The team produced a series of short films aimed at facilities managers, education tech managers, hotel managers, the public sector and homeowners, with the aim being to support integrator partners and consultants in generating end-user desire. During the video series, Jason demonstrates the benefits that TIG’s portfolio brings to end users, as its tech integrates harmoniously to create fully cohesive, tailor-made and futureproof smart spaces.
Petra van Meeuwen, TIG’s director of PR and marketing, commented: “It was an absolute pleasure to host Jason in our London Experience Space. He is a hugely recognised figure in the world of technology, and end users trust his expert opinion. He cast his magic on creating a short video series that is as exciting as it is professional, and is dedicated to showcasing the real advantages of TIG’s tech solutions in all sectors. We invite all our valued customers across EMEA to watch the videos and enjoy a little glimpse of what they can discover on a visit to one of our Experience Spaces.”
Bradbury added: “It’s mind-blowing to see how Crestron, which sits at the heart of TIG’s product offering, seamlessly integrates with the other TIG technologies. The intuitive and user-friendly nature of these premium tech brands clearly demonstrates that the office and the home of tomorrow are here today. TIG is the place to be for anyone who wants to be ahead of the curve in 2021 and beyond.”
TIG has opened Experience Spaces in London and Frankfurt, with more due to open this year in Paris, Johannesburg, Moscow, Oslo and Belgium. They offer a Covid-safe and intimate platform in which to discover the company’s ecosystem of leading-edge brands and understand how they work together to form bespoke bundles that match the client’s exact brief and stand the test of time in a wide range of environments.
During periods when physical visits cannot take place, customers are invited to explore TIG’s Virtual Experience Space at www.tig.eu/experience-us.
TIG’s ecosystem includes:
- Collaboration and residential smart space technology from Crestron
- Stylish control panels for the hotel and home from Black Nova
- The Desk Sign and Blynclight ranges of status lights from Embrava, which display employee and workspace availability, and indicate whether desks have been disinfected before next use
- Remote monitoring and power distribution solutions from GUDE
- Innovative tools and software from Hoylu for remote collaboration and accessible digital group learning
- User-friendly yet advanced meeting scheduling and management software from NFS
- Luxury custom switches and sockets from Rhombus Europe
- Made-to-order furniture from Salamander Designs that fits in perfectly with specific AV products
- And, most recently, show-stopping energy-efficient LED displays from SiliconCore
To watch TIG’s new video series featuring Jason Bradbury, visit the TIG YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4JO0npXWtqHOmmDRiV-b3w/videos.
TIG welcomes customers in all sectors to book a virtual appointment with a relevant TIG specialist or embark on a virtual tour of its Experience Spaces by going to: www.tig.eu/experience-us.
This Article firstly Publish on www.avinteractive.com